Saturday, March 27, 2010

Photo Shoot Day

Holy Shit! It is not too many blog posts that i start out by cussing, but i think the excitement of today deserves it. What a fun, inspiring, interesting, creative day! I have just finished a full day of shooting photos for some of the pieces in my wedding collection. The team and the day couldn't have been any more perfect. Not a drop of rain fell on rainy Vancouver today, making it possible for us to shoot in some fantastic locations. One of the the girls commented that because of this the universe must be on my side. With everything falling into place perfectly for this shoot and the day gliding by with creative energy and a team of divine talent, I truly believe that yes, the universe is working with me. Here is a sneak peak from the photo shoot.........I can't wait to share with you the final shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment