Wednesday, February 1, 2012

An Incredible Opportunity

I am constantly humbled by how quickly life can change.

How suddenly we can lose someone we love.

How much time can pass before we realize we've forgot about our dreams.

Which is why when offered the the opportunity to do a 2 month artist residency in Holland I said yes, even though I had no idea if or how I could make it happen. So here I am launching a fundraising project on Rocket Hub to help me raise some money to make this incredible opportunity a reality.

For those of you not familiar with Rocket Hub it is a platform for Crowd funding. The idea is that a bunch of people give small amounts of money to help someone reach their dream. A beautiful concept! In exchange for your support I am offering some really great thank-you gifts like post cards from Holland, and of course jewelry.

Please check out my project through the link below and if you can offer any support I will be very appreciative, even the smallest amount helps greatly.


No comments:

Post a Comment