Monday, March 12, 2012

I want my love to make me a better version of myself....

I've said many times that for me Jewelry is about love. It has a history, it has an intention, it has a story.

I try very hard to walk through this world keeping in mind what really matters and asking myself, What do I want my love to look like? How do I want to give love and to be loved in this world?

This year I want love to be honest, the type of honesty that takes away your fears. I want my love to have good intentions, I want to see past what's in front of me and see what's really there. I want my love to have no expectations - it's here in front of me, in front of you right now, right at this moment and that's all I know. I want my love to make me a better version of myself. I want my love to build something amazing. I want my love to be brave. I want my love to let go of all of the hurt from the past. I want my love to trust. I want my love to fly.

I've been collecting public declarations about love............If you find any in your world send them to me and I'll add them to my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment